Incredible action, advanced combat system and merciless enemies await you in a terrible dream of a Pirate Captain. Become a real warrior and discover the secrets of the damned frigate.
The Ministry of Sequels is proud to present another dystopian gem in your totalitarian collection! Beholder 2 brings you back to Helmer, where you will become a cog in a totalitarian machine once again.
You’re a newly employed department officer within the Ministry of a totalitarian state. While you are poised to have an illustrious career and possibly become Prime Minister someday, the way to the top won’t be easy.
Though you’re at the bottom of the career ladder, that’s more than many of your fellow citizens will ever achieve! Will you become a diligent and responsible officer decorated by the Wise Leader himself? Or will you become a hardline careerist capable of destroying anyone who stands between you and the Prime Minister’s seat? Or maybe you’re just a whistleblower? If so, who sent you? And why?
Whatever the case, you are now part of the Ministry! From this moment on, no one beyond these walls has ascendance over you! You are free to shape your own future! So, how high up the career ladder will you climb? The choice is still yours to make!
– Unique totalitarian bureaucratic simulator!
– Difficult moral choices. Your decisions affect the storyline
– Multiple endings! How many can you get?
– Unique art style, 3D characters in a 2.5D environment!
– Complicated stories and life situations every working day at the Ministry!
– A variety of fanciful characters!
– Time is your most valuable asset! Invest it wisely!
– Play absorbing mini-games, process citizens’ applications, and test landlords (figure out yourselves what this may mean)
– Lots of black humor to light the totalitarian darkness!
– No requirement to play the original Beholder game to understand the events of the sequel. However, those who did play the first game will notice more references and Easter eggs!