Remap the volume keys! They can do more then just changing volume..
For example, volume Up turns on flashlight, Up->Down skips music track, Up->Up starts recording sound, Down->Down->Down mutes sound.. you decide the commands and actions.
No need to use the touch screen, turn on the screen or even take the device out of your pocket!
Use the volume keys to:
• Control music (play/ pause/ skip track/ previous track)
• Record sound
• Turn on and off flashlight
• Turn on and off Bluetooth
• Set sound mode (sound/ vibrate/ mute)
• Turn on and off Do Not Disturb
• Tell time
• Run a Tasker task (can do pretty much anything)
• And also, change the volume 🙂