Voice notification does pretty much what the app name says it does. It reads out your notifications for you so you don’t have to read them yourself and it comes with some more features like caller name announcement, message reading, battery state announcement, location proximity announcement. It comes with lot of customisation options.
What the app can do :-
1) Notification reading. (jellybean(4.3) and above)
2) Battery level announcement while charging.
3) Location proximity announcer
4) Battery and Charging State announcement.
5) Caller name announcement while the phone is ringing.
6) Missed calls announcement if you get a missed call.
7) Text messages reading.
8) Time announcement at user defined intervals. (Fully available only in pro version)
9) Voice reminder
Use cases :-
1) During cycling or bike rides.
2) For truckers and long distance drivers.
2) Read out game’s notifications.
3) Caller name and message announcement will let you know if the call or message is important even if you do not have the device in hand
4) Battery level announcement while charging will let you know when to pick up your phone.
Following customisation option are available:-
1) Select apps whose notification you want to read.
2) Option to shout only the app name (notification sending app) for each app.
3) Customize prefixes.
4) Option to disable message reading for unknown numbers.
5) Option to read message content.
6) Option to enable announcement only if headphone is connected.
7) Option to enable announcement only if screen is off.
8) Option to repeat the announcement.
9) Master control for all shout. (WIDGET support)
10) Silent hours – Hours during which shouter doesn’t announce.
11) Read Unknown numbers for call and message announcement.
12) Shake to mute.
13) Screen on/off to mute.
14) Announcement history.