WHAT IS NEW IN MEDIABOX HD APK 2.4.1 & MEDIABOX HD IOS 2.3.5?
- improved providers
- Optimized for lower devices
WHAT IS NEW IN MEDIABOX HD APK 2.2.2?
- Players fixed
- Bug fixes and improvements
WHAT IS NEW IN MEDIABOX HD APK V2.2.1 & MEDIABOX HD IOS 2.1?
- Player crashes is fixed
- More subtitles languages are added
- Bug fixes and imporvements
- MediaBox HD is one of the latest free movie apps to watch movies and TV shows. This app was formerly known as The Movie DB app. If you love watching movies and follow TV shows regularly then, you must have this app on your device. You can watch the content from anywhere in the world. All you need is a decent data connection. MediaBox HD download on your device and you are never going to feel bored.
WHAT IS NEW IN MEDIABOX HD APK V2.2 & MEDIABOX HD IOS 2.0?
- TV Shows calendar is added
- VIP features is available
- Pick a movie for me feature is available
- You can cast to Apple TV without mirroring
WHAT IS NEW IN MEDIABOX HD APK V1.2.4 & MEDIABOX HD IOS 1.2
- Amazon Fire TV remote app support
IMPROVEMENTS IN MEDIABOX HD APK 2.1.2 & MEDIA BOX HD 1.2 IOS APP
- Files app supported
- You can watch offline
- You can download in the background while using the app
WHAT IS NEW IN MEDIABOX HD APK 2.1.1 & MEDIA BOX HD 1.1 IOS APP
- Real Debrid Supported
- Filters are added to search
- You can download videos from YouTube app
- VLC player is added
- You can configure default player
- More subtitle sources are added
- Media Box HD movies app is not available on Google Play Store or App Store or any other official stores. When an app is available on official stores, it is really simple to install it. But, this app is not available officially. So, you have to follow a workaround to get it on your device. We will see the workarounds below
And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
* Multi-Touch support (as in, pressing SHIFT along with other characters).
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+).
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Experimental Gesture-Typing (enable in the Settings app).
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts.
** Swipe up to shift.
** Swipe down to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins, and more available in Play Store).
* Night Mode: Quiet, Dark keyboard at night time (enable in the Settings app).
* Power-Saving Mode: No vibrations, sound, suggestions and a dark theme (enable in the Settings app).
* Build-in user dictionary words editor.
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* Utility keyboard (swipe up from space-bar):