(Do not forget to play Horrible Night II, the second game in the series.)
“Whatever you do, don’t look back. Get the items you need to find and get out of there!”
3 differrent place and 3 different story. Strange creatures, Scary stories. a Horrible Night is waiting for you!
– High Graphics
– High Horror and Action
– 3 Different Story
– Turkish and English support
– Different Creatures
– Different Weapons
– Fast Gameplay
– Easter Eggs
– and many more different features waiting to be explored!
Keep in Mind: Remastered follows Jonas, a man haunted by alcoholism, depression, and grief. One night, he awakens to a shadowy mirror world where beasts lurk and the stars don’t shine. Lost and scared, Jonas must face all those twisted beasts if he ever wishes to return home and learn the truth about his darkness.
Keep in Mind is a psychological indie game that follows Jonas, a man struggling with mental illness, on a journey of reflection and emotional healing. This game was created for those who struggle with mental illness or those who find themselves lost in the dark. This game is meant to be a therapeutic experience, but because of its sensitive and controversial content, some audiences may want to be wary.
• Critically Acclaimed Story – Join Jonas as he confronts his personal demons in order help save himself from his own destructive alcoholism
• Eerie Soundtrack – Listen to the haunting soundtrack that immerses you in the game
• Memorable Experience – Characters and emotions that will stick with you, long after you complete the game
• Help a Good Cause – By purchasing Keep in Mind: Remastered, Akupara Game’s profits are donated to charity, Child’s Play