Use your device in any orientation with most intuitive and customisable screen controller!
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn’t matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let’s give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
A complete orientation manager with all the supported modes.
System default modes
• Auto-Rotate On • Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
• Forced Auto-Rotate • Forced Portrait • Forced Landscape
• Reverse Portrait • Reverse Landscape
• Sensor Portrait • Sensor Landscape • Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current – Lock current orientation
Conditions with different events and apps support.
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
• Charging orientation • Dock orientation • App orientation
Events priority – Customisable events preference in case of two or more events occur simultaneously.
Rotate on demand
# Change the orientation of foreground app or events with ease from a fully customisable floating head (or notification or tile) available on the top of every task.
Various settings to customise according to the need.
• Start on boot • Notification • Notification toggles
• Notification priority • Toast messages • Vibration and more.
Best ever theme engine with a color for every choice.
• All new dynamic theme engine with background aware functionality to avoid any visibility issues.
• Quick setup to configure major features from a single screen.
• Detailed help with easy to understand explanations.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load the app settings.