Status Bar Info allows to display the current information about the system resources directly in the status bar. You can easily track up such system resources as:
– Download/Upload Network speed per second (Kbit/Mbit, KB/MB, Mbit or MB)
– CPU load (in %) and CPU temperature
– Free and used RAM (in MB/GB or in %)
– Free phone memory (in GB)
– Free memory on SD card (in GB)
– Temperature and battery voltage
– Battery charge
– in addition to system resources you can display the current day and month in status bar.
– detailed info about more than 150 processor models: Type, Year, Memory Interface, Frequency, Cache Info, Feature Size, GPU and many other parameters.
– tracking the information about processor, battery, RAM etc. without leaving current application.
– changing of the update interval. The information can be updated every 1, 3 or 5 seconds.
– easy and quick. The application includes a convenient menu curtain to select the system resources.